You can apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa if:

you want to invest £2,000,000 or more in the UKyou’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerlandyou meet the other eligibility requirements

You must have access to at least £2,000,000 in investment funds to apply.

How long it will take

The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.

ExampleYou can apply from 16 March if you plan to travel on 15 June.

You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.

Check the guide processing times to find out how long getting a visa might take in your country.


You must pay £1,561 to apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa online or by post. The fee is the same if you’re extending or switching visas.

You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surchargeas part of your application. Check how much you’ll have to pay before you apply.

Fees for applying and extending in person

You can use the super premium service to apply or extend in person.

You must pay a one-off fee of £10,500, plus £2,030 for each person applying.

You can use this service for up to 4 ‘main applicants’ and a maximum of 10 people per visit. ‘Main applicants’ are the people with access to the investment funds.

How long you can stay

You can come to the UK with a Tier 1 (Investor) visa for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months.

You can apply to extend this visa for another 2 years.

What you can and can’t do

You can:

invest £2,000,000 or more in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companieswork or studyapply to settle after 2 years if you invest £10 millionapply to settle after 3 years if you invest £5 million

You can’t:

invest in companies mainly engaged in property investment, property management or property developmentwork as a professional sportsperson or sports coachget public funds

You also can’t work as a doctor or dentist in training unless one of the following applies:

you have a primary degree at bachelors level or above in medicine or dentistry from a UK institution that holds a Tier 4 sponsor licence or is a UK recognised or listed bodyyou worked as a doctor or dentist in training the last time you were in the UKneither of those conditions were part of the terms and conditions on a previous visahome finance management softwareправильное приготовление пловапенсионная виза в таиландАндрей Павелко родителиПавелко Андрей насос pedrollo topbravoil Турал Маилов